Most beautiful Aisle Contest sponsored by Ceremony Magazine!
July 31, 2016 at The Wedding Party Bridal Show
Attendees ~ Brides and Industry and Media ~ vote at show for their favorite aisle designs in 7 categories:
Drama Queen: Most Dramatic presentation
Trend Setter: Most on trend design
Color Me WOW: Best use of color
So Romantic!: The Dreamiest
WHAT I WANT: Brides vote for the one they want most for their event
Timeless Classic: Most Classically Beautiful
Best in Show: Best Overall
WHO’S ELEGIBLE: Florists, Event Designers, Rental, Décor Companies. Exhibiting at show not required!
WHEN: Sunday July 31, 2016 – Show open 11 – 3 pm
WHERE: NTC Venues at Liberty Station [Aisles are in Legacy Plaza 2875 Dewey Street San Diego CA 92106
SET UP*: Saturday TBD / Sunday am 6 am – 11 am – super easy load in! (exact spot not secure Saturday night storage available)
BREAK DOWN: All items must be removed and space left 100% clean by 8 pm Sunday.
WHAT DOES IT COST TO ENTER?: $295 paid with contract
*You must bring in all your own items. You may bring items in Sunday morning. Any items left after event closing will be discarded.
WHAT YOU GET:
- Show lead list [value $500]
- Aisle area 25’ long x 15’ wide
- 1 sign with your company name & contestant number on easel [we can supply] or you may bring a sign for an easel
- MAJOR exposure at the show [value $800] and on website and in pre-show blog posts Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest etc.
- Promotions on Ceremony Magazine blog mentions of contest pre show [value $1500]
- Post show article in 2015 Ceremony Magazine mentioning all contestants and winners [value$1000]
- Entry into attendee voting contest - great exposure at show!
- Winners announced on Ceremony Magazine blog day after show! [value $500]
- Your business cards at Ceremony Magazine Aisle Contest table
By purchasing you agree to all rules and regulations of this contest. All rules and regulations apply. Unless I have purchased an exhibit booth in showroom area of show I understand I am not allowed to have a sales presence at the show. Upon acceptance by Management of the Application and Contract for Contestants to which these rules and regulations are annexed, it shall be legally binding contract between the Contestant and the Management. I agree not to hold Love Your Show, Inc. or The NTC Venues at Liberty Station liable for any injury to me in the course of my work/internship. I am responsible for all clean up of my space and items. Any items left after show closing will be discarded. Anyone not following rues will be disqualified and removed from show.